Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Flower Challenge 24 Anything Goes

Hello -

Its about 4 am eastern daylight time here in Maryland.  Hubs says I am on vampire hours again. He came in to tell me good night and pronounced that I looked anything but sleepy.  I decided since I was awake I'd rather do some coloring than binge watch tv until I fall alseep.

It is an anything goes theme over at The Flower Challenge, and I'll  be submitting this bloom there and to CAS on Friday - their theme is Flowers.


This was stamped and then clear embossed. I colored it with arteza real brush pens.  A bit of gold spatter and mountingto a coordinating card base finishes off this card.

  For your blog

Thanks so much for stopping by.

9 comments:

Betty said...

another beauty, Cat - and i'll pick coloring any day over watching tv!

I Card Everyone said...

Coloring while watching tv was a favorite when I was a kid … could be why I like having my tiny tv on in my craft room?
Your flowers are gorgeous! My favorite Iris color! xx
=]

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--your amnesia sure leads to gorgeous cards! I absolutely adore this card--your coloring & those splatters!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Cat ... such striking and lovely colours ... gorgeous with the gold splatter! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Another really gorgeous card, Cat! I love the purples on your flower petals, and how you added shading to those long leaves...WOW!

Mariken said...

Lovely card, really beautiful!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT

Shona Chambers said...

What a stunning card, your colouring skills are amazing!! Love the iris images and your attention to detail is incredible. Such a beautiful CAS design and I'm so glad you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!!

Bobby said...

Wonderful coloring on the iris, Cat. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Viv said...

Wow this is so lovely Cat! those gorgeous flowers and your amazing colouring, fabulous.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx