Sunday, September 16, 2018

Autumn Greetings

Hello

Another challenge beckoned me.  The fabulous fall colors over at Color Throwdown had to be played with.

I started with a full sheet of SSS Khaki cardstock. I cut it down for 1 card base and 2 panels.  One panel was diecut with a stitched edge and I cut three of Lawn Fawns stitched leaves out of that panel.  On the second panel I cut full leaves and the sentiment strips.



I colored the leaves with copics, because the coloring was on the khaki cardstock the colors seem deeper to me.  I covered the leaves once dry with wink of stella and then clear embossed them for some sheen.  I placed the back into the die cut space but allowed the smaller leaves to lay upon one another.  The sentiment were added along with some sequins in fall colors.  Then the panel was popped up on the card base with fun foam.

I am entering the card to two challenges.


Color Throwdown #510           Simon Says Stamp
Red Orange Kraft and Green    Wednesday Challenge
                                                            Pop It Up

               57d998dc1d16d114190879-11.gif


Thanks so much for visiting.

6 comments:

Betty said...

this is so pretty, Cat - those leaves are gorgeous!!

I Card Everyone said...

OH so pretty in every single element - my favorite leaves of all ... I think I love that khaki!
=]

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely take on the throwdown colors! I love any leafy creations! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

Greta said...

I never tire of leaf cards & this one is so beautiful!

Mandy said...

Wonderful CAS card Cat! The lovely Autumn coloured leaves are really striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Anita in France said...

There's a wonderful warm cosiness about your autumnal leafy cluster, Cat ... the shimmery richness of the colours is fabulous with that almost texture-y background! Hugs, Anita :)