Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Summer

Hello

Hard to believe August is fading away and fall is knocking on the calendar if not in terms of the actual weather.

Last spring I purchased the Seagull stamp set from MFT.  I love those silly birds - and generally I can take or leave bird stamps.  I do love watching birds out the window in my crafty space, but coloring or using them on cards...not my thing.

I stamped, colored and die cut a whole bunch of  these darling seagulls and came up with these cards.







This one started the entire process, and was inspired by the photo below it.





Thanks much for stopping by!


7 comments:

Betty said...

Oh what fun cards,Cat! You created such cute little scenes with them and love that "Hey Gullfriend" sentiment!

Darnell said...

You definitely got your money's worth, Cat, and you are an inspiration to the rest of us who either a) never use our schtuffs, or b) use our schtuffs just the once! And I'm delighted to be the happy recipient of one of your adorable seagull cards!! đŸ’‹Darnell

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are all so cute and how great that you got so many cards made with this set already! That shows it was a great one for you to buy, lol! I love the gulls and the cute sayings to go with them. I am liking the punny sayings more and more lately. Thanks for sharing!

Greta said...

They're all just so cute, Cat! Love all your different designs & the great picture of the real birds! Sending hugs, Greta

I Card Everyone said...

Cat, I love those gulls! You've created a really sweet collection of cards! I can see that exact scene on our beach... aren't they funny?
=]

Jean said...

Fantastic - WOW once you got going, you really got going!!

Anita in France said...

What a ccte and fabulous collection of gulls, Cat ... you used your inspiration photo to perfection with all these fun cards! Hugs, Anita :)