Wednesday, July 25, 2018

So Cool

Hi there!

I hit the jackpot when it comes to in-laws. During a recent phone conversation my FIL asked if I had seen the new Frozen Treats stamps yet - and mentioned that they had a scent added to them. He had recently been to the post office and the post mistress had shown them to him.  I replied that I had not but would definitely check them out.




Just days after this conversation, I get a card in the mail from my MIL. Along with a sweet kitten and flower imaged card she had tucked in a package of the new scratch and sniff stamps.  What a thoughtful surprise.

I immediately thought of a card in thanks. I put it in an orange envelope and used the orange/yellow/pink combo stamp to mail it.


I think they'll get a kick out of it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Greta said...

Oh what a wonderful post, Cat! Super sweet in-laws & such fun happy mail! They will love getting that cute card with the matching stamp!

I Card Everyone said...

Sweet and thoughtful, too? you hit the jackpot, Cat!! But, then again, so did she... xx
=]

Darnell said...

What fun your inlaws, the stamps, and your thank you card are, Cat! I have not heard of these! BTW, I'll bet they say the same thing about you!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

Yes you did hit the jackpot, what a thoughtful gesture from your inlaws! We don't have fun stamps like that in Canada but maybe one day! They are going to love that card--so yummy!

Jean said...

Wonderful card design! Yay for fun stamps!

Anita in France said...

How fabulous, Cat ... sweet inlaws, thoughtful gift, and a wonderful card in thanks to them ... you were all made for each other! Hugs, Anita :)