Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Primary Colors

Hi there!

The next lesson for MFT's Summer School is to use primary colors.


I love the boldness of traditional primary colors and I enjoyed making this card for my Dad.



I cut out the holes  with the small peek a boo circle, then colored the spaces with copics.  Next I cut out my kitties and stamped them on the cut pieces. I left them black and white so the only colors are primary colors on the card.  Now I am caught up with the homework!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Betty said...

this is so cute - your dad will love it!!

Lin said...

Perfect entry! Love those sweet kitties!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute kitties and you just can't beat primary colours!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So cute! The primary colors make quite the statement!

Greta said...

Oh too cute--just love this, Cat! I know it will make your dad smile!

Anita in France said...

Cat, these little kitties are adorable ... leaving them white against the bold colours really makes them pop! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

I know that I say it all the time, but you are so clever, Cat! I love your B&W kitties with your bold backgrounds! They look so cute peeking out at us, too :)

Julie S said...

This is super cute!