Monday, June 25, 2018

Day 4 at Altenew Academy

Hi there:

I love pre-arranged flower stamps, making my own design is just such a trial.  LOL.  But I gave it a go and it worked out.  Kelly did a lot of special things to her sample for day 4. I did not.  I probably will the next time I give it a go just for fun.  That is the thing I love about classes - those videos are there forever to be accessed long after the class is over.



I loved Kelly's yellow into pink coloring - it is just striking somehow.  The drawn line around the image gave me some fits...mine became bold and uneven on the sides ---but I am calling it artistic license.   I added some spectrum glitter brush pen to the centers of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I think this is very pretty overall and the yellow and pink blend is just so lovely!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring and I love how you arranged the flowers, Cat! It looks like you're getting a lot out of this class...way to go!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cat this is such a beautiful card--love it!

Kelly Latevola said...

It's beautiful! I love how you don't give up and just adapt the design. You're awesome!

I Card Everyone said...

Gold star for you, Cat! The colors are gorgeous!
OH I'd love to take that class with you!
=]

Anita in France said...

Looks so pretty to me, Cat ... I'm so enjoying your class!! Hugs, Anita :)

Jean said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Greta said...

I love how you arranged the flowers for this card--beautiful work, Cat!