Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Here comes Peter Cottontail SOS 346

Hi There,

Its a fabulously snowy day today and since hubs works out of our home, we can both enjoy the weather without having to actually be out in it.  Having spent most of my life in southern California, snow when it came was always magical.  That doesn't change in adulthood.

Hubs and I were on our way to Calfornia to visit my Dad when the last snowfall hit - it was a bit of a tricky drive but our flight made it out of Baltimore before the airports started cancelling flights.

I am happy to have another snowy day where I can craft and watch it come down; I haven't stopped smiling since I woke up.  I made lentil soup yesterday, we have some crusty rolls to go with it so I am set to play in my crafty space most of the day.


This card is for Shopping our Stash # 346 Here comes Peter Cottontail,we are to provide Easter Creations.

This is a Stampendous image, it was a gift last year so he's  making his Easter debut this year. The stamp was heat embossed with versafine onyx black and clear powder and colored with zigs.

That natural light from my window with all the snow makes for a photo that needs no adjusting.

Here is my view today. Snow is expected to fall well into night time.


9 comments:

Lin said...

Pretty snow, love this wet sticky kind! And I love your darling bunny surrounded by posies!

Betty said...

what a sweet little bunny sitting there among the flowers!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a sweet little bunny! Lovely Easter card. I am glad you are enjoying the snow. We have around 10 inches at the moment. It has been mostly laid back around here today!

I Card Everyone said...

I love your child-like wonder of the white stuff, but believe me when I say... keep that stuff THERE!! I'm over it!
A darling Easter card, Cat... love your bunny!
=]

Anita in France said...

I love snow too, Cat ... though we very rarely have it ... it's always magical to my eyes! Your little bunny is so sweet nestled into his spring blooms ... lovely colouring! Hugs, Anita :)

Donna said...

I love the snow, but I've had almost (almost) enough for this winter...
Lovely Easter card, love the pops of colour in the flowers!
Thanks for getting your Easter on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

Greta said...

I've been thinking about you & wondering how white it was at your place! Beautiful photo & beautiful bunny card, Cat! That is such a sweet image & your coloring is wonderful!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful snowy photo and I can tell it really inspired you to create :) Your Easter Bunny is so sweet and I love how you colored him! Lovely card, Cat!

lauren bergold said...

everybunny loooves a beautiful easter card & this one is a STUNNER! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥ (ps: we got that snow too. ugh. enough winter already, eh?!)