Sunday, August 13, 2017

Happy Birthday Mixing it Up


Hi Crafty friends-

My jumping off point for this card is the August Mix it Up Challenge for Ellen Hutson with Avery Elle products, and I am still in need of birthday cards so another for Seize the Birthday - no Toppings, and these are some fabulous dies, so it is also going to Happy Little Stampers - August Anything Goes with Dies.



I wanted an almost squarish card to better highlight the center circle so I cut down my card base and the Avery Elle die -Horizontal Stripes to 4.25 inches by 4.5 inches. I used Ellen's Wild Garden dies to decorate the circle and finished it off with a sentiment from Ellen's set Lovely.
   Banner-MIX-it



 


 
Thank so very much for stopping by!

10 comments:

Lin said...

Oh this is a stunner, Cat! Jumped right out at me from my Dashboard! Love how the black and white make that purple pop!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Fantastic use of a great variety of die cuts! Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers August Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.

Greta said...

Oh my word--jaw dropping gorgeous! Love those blooms which I didn't have on my wishlist--until now! This is in my favorites by Cat list, for sure!

Betty said...

the striped die with the gorgeous flowers is fantastic Cat - love it!

Macimbalo said...

Love all the dies you used - the work perfectly together esp with the colors you used! Thanks for linking up to HLS ATG w/ dies August Challenge!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a beautiful card Cat! Love the boldness of the black stripes with the beautiful colours of the flowers! Have a great week my friend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Jean said...

Lovely use of the products, shapes, and colors!

Nancy said...

Love the purple roses along with the cover plate background! Fabulous card Cat! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

Anita in France said...

Bold and beautiful, Cat ... love the striped frame with those yummy purple blooms! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous!!! Cat I LOve the purples... oh dear, does that age me a bit? Nah... they're gorgeous, and I'm 39 - forever!
=]