Friday, June 30, 2017

June Pin-Sights Challenge

Hi There~

I am tackling the Ellen Hutson June Pin-Sights challenge.
 July2017
I was inspired by that cake with the gold accents, that watercolor wash and the lovely blooms in yellow, pink and orange. This morning I layed down some pink, yellow, orange and gold watercolor on a panel of water color paper.  I then let it dry on it's own and took a nap.





Returning, I then cut several pieces from the EH Wild Garden die set and set about arranging the pieces. The sentiment is also from Ellen. After several tries and several different card base options, this was my favorite so I glued it down.  

The challenge runs until July 4, 2017.

Thanks so much for dropping in!

5 comments:

Betty said...

beautiful - and the nap probably was an significant part of the whole design process:-)

I Card Everyone said...

Beauty like this doesn't happen when I take a nap! OH you probably took a "Cat nap" which makes all the difference!
REally very beautiful, Cat!
=]

Cathy said...

Love this card Cat! Such pretty diecuts and those soft colours are gorgeous. Cathy x

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous, Cat ... that soft background is just lovely with those watercolour wash die cuts! Hugs, Anita :)

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Cat--this one tops my favorites by Cat list! Absolutely stunning creation! Love that mood board & didn't even get anything made, but you should be the winner anyway! Hoping Mr Random finds you!