Thursday, June 29, 2017

JUGS 399

Hi there!  Hubs and I are just back from a quick and unexpected trip to Ohio. It was a whirlwind of activity. Since it was unplanned we had just a few short days with family.  I had several of the last posts scheduled to go up while we were gone.

After unpacking and getting the laundry under control, I decided that my neat stacks of boxes and risers under my work and crafting tables just looked bad.  Once an idea to clean something up or to reorganize takes hold...nothing else can be done until the job is finished.

You guessed it, it's finished now and I can play again. That's enough catching up with me.

Today I am getting in under the wire with the Just us Girls photo challenge.

 

My inspiration came from those Adirondack chairs - they scream relaxation to me and the word summer.  For those not near the coasts and beaches a day at the lake is a perfect summer pastime.



 Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh this does look relaxing! Love the dog laying there enjoying the sun too. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Greta said...

A day at the lake is actually my favorite relaxation & your card portrays that perfectly! Beautifully designed card, Cat! Glad you're home safe & sound, but how about coming to organize my stuff, please?!

Anita in France said...

Your fabulous summer lake scene looks so tempting, Cat ... just the place to relax! Hugs, Anita :)