Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A bold Hello

Hello...wow how can it be that June is tomorrow?  Where have the last 5 months gone?   I woke up early this morning and did some coloring.  I chose some bold color combinations for this version of the stamp. I colored it earlier with pastel shades, that card you can find here.


This WPlus9 stamp fits so many directions on a card.  Landscape, portrait and diagonally...so you can have a lot of fun with it.  The biggest plus...I have a hard time arranging flowers on cards...this beauty takes all that stress out of the equation.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


10 comments:

Betty said...

the bold colors are perfect for a bright cheery "hello" - so pretty and patriotic too!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wow, this card is stunning! I am a huge fan of these colors you picked!

Greta said...

I have the same problem, so have my eye on a couple stamps like this. A stunningly gorgeous card beautifully colored, Cat! And I agree--where did the last 5 months go?!

Jean said...

Those bold blooms are fantastic and say "Happy Summer"!

TK said...

Bold and beautiful! Delicate sentiment opposite those bold blooms are just perfect!

Anita in France said...

TK took the words right out of my fingers, Cat ... bold and beautiful ... simply gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Cat I'm on the same page as all the others: those bold colors are just gorgeous - still loving that stamp from afar!
=]

Dotty Jo said...

Just stunning! Jo x

lauren bergold said...

i love BOTH versions of this gorgeous stamp... but then... you are realllllly good at coloring and you make it look EASY!!! <3

Cathy said...

Love these colours too, I think I love your colouring! 2 gorgeous cards, Cathy x