Monday, January 30, 2017

Muse Challenge 200 and Seize the Birthday


Hi once again I am sneaking in at the last moments.  I have a friend who loves black, so this one is perfect for her.






  Muse is celebrating their 200th challenge and Jenni Murry has given us a sweet floral card.





I fell in love with those dots...seriously darling backdrop for that sweet bloom.  

At Seize the Birthday anything goes, and the optional topping is dashes and doodles. I'm calling the dots on my flowers doodles although the stamp comes dotted. 

 

 My card uses a  Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, the flowers and sentiment are from Hero Arts, and the banner die is from PTI.


Thanks for stopping by!


19 comments:

Swapna B Patil said...

Came from Muse blog, Lovely card.. loved those vellum flowers..

Lynnea Hollendonner said...

I love those flowers! So pretty!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So stunning with the black background. I am such a fan of this card with a pop of color!

Ardyth said...

WOW! Love the textured dots and the vellum flowers - this is dramatically beautiful! So glad you joined us for Muse's 200th, Cat!

Jeanne H said...

I really, really like this card! Going to have to CASE.

Betty said...

love this Cat - especially the polka dot flowers - wonderful!!

Helen J said...

I love your interpretation of the Muse's creation!

Anita in France said...

The soft vellum blooms are gorgeous against the dramatic dotty black, Cat ... so striking and lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way the bright white details on the vellum flowers are highlighted with the black background! Fabulous card!

Nancy said...

Those flowers look amazing against that solid black background! Love how you were inspired with the dots from the Muse card this week! Such a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

Marilyn said...

Stunning card, Cat. The white flowers against the black Swiss dots is perfect.

TK said...

Beautiful! Love that black, then vellum!

Greta said...

Lovely take on the Muse card, Cat! I need to pull out those flowers & use them!

Misty Elam said...

What a beautiful card, Cat!!!! Wow!! I LOVE these colors togethers. And that embossing folder looks like it was made for this card...

I Card Everyone said...

Swiss Dots was my first and continues to be among my favorites, Cat ... LOve it in black! and do I see vellum? gorgeous!!!
=]

stampwithsandy said...

Cat this is absolutely beautiful! Your white embossed vellum flowers look amazing against the black background, and I love the little splash of pink. So glad you shared with us at Seize the Birthday!

Greta said...

Hurrah--HM at Muse!

Jean said...

A perfect take on the challenge!!

TK said...

Conrats on FM at Muse with this beauty!