Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Everyone needs some Joy

Hi, blog titles...sometimes it is difficult to decide what to do...right?  Well this post is for my entry to the Share Joy Challenge #42.  I loosely followed this week's sketch. 



My supplies included Hero Arts Stamps and Sentiments from set CL335, a bit of colored pencil, glossy accents and pico embellisher in black.  This of course is going to my Dad with a can you find the differences puzzle inside.

Here is the challenge graphic:
 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

ETA: Thank you Karen for your sweet words, I will link this up to Word Art Wednesday.

And thanks to Betty for letting me know about  ABNH,

11 comments:

Martha said...

Cat, what a darling card. I love the fun details. I'm sure your dad will certainly love receiving it.

I Card Everyone said...

Cat I had a dad like that ... from my very own Barbie A-Frame house, to writing his own find-a-word-puzzle book! Fabulous card!! LOve that T.E. graphic. xx
=]

Greta said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love your take on the sketch, Cat & I know your dad will smile when he opens this one!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi, Cat. This is such an awesome card for any guy. I'm not so great at the masculine cards, but your card turned out great. I just love this sweet card. I saw it on the Taylored Expressions Blog, and wanted to come by and comment, and also to invite you to share your sweet art in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I'd LOVE to have you play along. We offer fabulous prizes, and it's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly. It would be awesome to have you join us. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchworth, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Jen Shults said...

Awe! This is too sweet! You did a great job with the sketch!!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge.

maria f. said...

What a fabulous take on that cool sketch! He's sure to grin.

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome card for your dad, Cat! Great idea to color the tools with your pencils, and I love how you added the Pico dots...very cool!

Anita in France said...

So cute, Cat ... and what a lovely touch of whimsy in the images ... the GA'd handles are fab! Hugs, Anita :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a nice way to feature several smaller images! Very nice!

Gail said...

TFS with WAW this week - I wish you the best in the draw - have a blessed week!

Whimsey said...

What a great masculine card; love those images!! Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!! ~Michele, DT