Saturday, November 21, 2015

Be Merry

I was looking through my challenge list and quickly got this card made. The challenge closes in a few hours and I don't like missing one of Leslie's monthly sketch challenges over at The Crooked Stamper.  Here is the Sketch for Challenge # 10.  

 

I started with dies from Essentials By Ellen--Merry and Bright and Home and Hearth.  I spread some Inka Gold paste in silver onto a piece of card stock. This stuff dries incredibly fast, and I love the shine.  I cut the houses, trees and stars with the die set.  Next I cut my sentiment words from some red scrap paper.

I masked off the center portion of the card and inked it with some Tumbled Glass distress ink.  Once that dried, I adhered my die cuts.  

I hope to get a few more cards made tonight, but for now its off to the kitchen to make dinner!

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Love it! And you've used my favorite colors. Thanks for playing my sketch challenge!

Greta said...

One of my favorites, Cat! Love the soft background & red greeting!