Monday, October 5, 2015

Autumn Blessings

There is a great sketch over at Cas(e) This Sketch this week:

 
 I went upside down!



First a bit of fall watercolors, then I piled on the Simon Says Stamp pumpkin die cuts.  I colored them using copic markers.  Same with the little leaves.  The front most pumpkin has a wink of stella coating and some pico embellisher on top to make it stand out just a bit more than simple foam mounting would achieve. The sentiment is from Sunny Studio.

I hope you like my pumpkin patch!  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Lin said...

What a great take on that sketch, Cat! How fun, and perfect for the season!

Betty said...

i love your pumpkin patch - i just might have to CASE you!

Leigh Penner said...

This totally makes me smile! I love how you rotated the sketch! Fabulous card!

Barb Ghig said...

I love that you flipped the sketch, Cat! Beautiful background and what a great idea to add Pico ~ Love your take on the sketch!

Hannelie said...

Upside down works just perfectly for your design Cat!
Thanks for joining Case this sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve your upside down pumpkin patch - thankfully these little cuties are right side up ... I never could accomplish standing on my head! Darling addition to the CTS gallery!
=] Michele

Jean said...

Great job on the sketch!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh wowzas! This is soooooo filled with Fall goodness! It must have taken forever to put all of those pumpkins together - that CAS design doesn't fool me! :) Gorgeous make.

Greta said...

Brilliant idea, Cat--wonderful card!