Friday, July 17, 2015

You

Playing with a new embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers and some bits and pieces of die cuts Greta sent me (thank you!).  I colored them with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush tip markers.  Then added some wink of stella and followed that with clear embossing.  I love how it makes those flower pieces look.  I went old school and colored some clear gems to match with a copic marker.   My sentiment comes from Simon Says Stamp You along with the die cut.  The ribbon, gems and the card stock are from SU.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Greta said...

You make me want to play with those dies myself! What a stunningly beautiful card, my friend! Love the ribbon treatment & your wonderful new embossing folder!

Theresa Jacoby said...

Hi Cat! I love the texture on this card, and the flowers and colors are really so beautiful!!

Becca Cruger said...

Wow! You sure know how to work embossing folders don't you? This is so sweet and pretty!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card, Cat! I love your embossed background and your flowers are so sweet! Love your die cut sentiment, too!