Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sketch Challenge

Here is Gayatri's sketch for Cas(e) This sketch #133:
 


Here is my take on the sketch:


I tried some center ink blending and then stamped & embossed 3 leaf branches and some loose leaves in the area.  My sentiment die cut rests across the leaves. There is a thin black mat between the card front and the base.  My stamp set is from Paper Smooches, and the die is from Simon Says Stamp. Papers are from Neenah and Stampin Up.

Thanks for taking time to stop by!

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

A beautiful take on the sketch Cat! I love the cool blue and green!
Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Cat! I love the color combo with all those pretty leaves!

Niki said...

Lovely colors, Cat!

donna mikasa said...

Such a pretty color combo and a great take on the sketch!

Greta said...

Beautiful color combo, Cat--neat card!