Sunday, July 19, 2015

Muse 124

I loved Ardyth's whimsical flowery card for this week's Muse.  Those glittery yellow centers, and the blue sky were my inspiration.


I started with a Kraft 4-bar sized card.  I've been playing with Clearly Besotted's new Miniature Florals stamp set.  It has all those wonderful CB flowers in small size.  LOVE!




I chose to color with Prismacolor pencils, I added some yellow wink of stella and a bit of glossy accents to highlight those yellow centers, and provide a bit of tactile interest. Don't ya just love how some cards feel?  A bit more glitz in the glitter strip below the sentiment.  The sentiment comes from Simon Says Stamp artful flowers set.  This was a fun card to create, I don't think I have done much coloring on Kraft...I might have to revisit this, soon.




Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Greta said...

I keep meaning to color on kraft, but never seem to do it. You've inspired me, Cat--such a pretty card!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring with your Prisma's, Cat! I LOVE white on Kraft, and your choice of flowers is just perfect! Stunning design, and fabulous take on Ardyth's card :)

Hannelie said...

I LOVE the coloring on Kraft Cat! Looks awesome!

Ardyth said...

I love how the flowers pop off the craft, Cat! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!