Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Butterfly Birthday

While I was out shopping one day, I saw a gift bag and thought it might be a great card design.  I could have used flowers, but decided on butterflies instead.  It took a couple of hours to stamp, mask, color, retrace, fussy cut, line in black marker and put the card together.  SO totally worth the time~!


Here is the close up of the wink of stella, these butterflies are so pretty in the light. 





And lastly, here is my inspiration:
 


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:


Hero Arts – Butter and Flower Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamp Happy and Smile Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink
Michaels 110 lb White Cardstock, Black scrap
Copic Markers (B00, BG05, BG45, RV13, RV17, RV19, B21, B24, B28, BV08)
Signo white gel pen, Copic multi liner, Copic brush pen, Wink of Stella


4 comments:

Lin said...

Great inspiration and final design, Cat! I love when everything comes together!

Betty said...

beautiful card Cat! have to pin this as I love the colors and design!

Jean said...

Great take on your inspiration! Definitely worth the effort!!

Greta said...

I can see why you were inspired & I'm so impressed you took all that time to mask! I just don't have the patience, but you're right--time well spent, my friend! Fabulous card!