Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sending Thanks

It's the time of year for thank you cards.  I haven't played with my watercolors lately, and I wanted to make something for the Virginia's View Challenge #11.
January's Theme: Clean Slate
The theme this month is clean slate...I won't lie...white space makes me itch.  So these cards are particularly tough for me.  But I decided to tackle it anyway.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Die - Simon Says Stamp Thanks
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing
Watercolors - Koi
Ink - Versa Fine Majestic Blue
Paper - DCWV
Dots - MME

8 comments:

joy said...

No itching here! This is a fabulous CAS card. Love the blue and the gold!

Betty said...

that's a gorgeous blue - wonderful thank you card and love that watercoloring!!

Martha said...

WOW...Cat...I absolutely LOVE this darling CAS card!
Everything about it caught my eye.
The colored strip on the left is the perfect finishing touch.
BEAUTIFULLY done!

LOL! I can relate to how you feel about white space.

Kay Miller said...

oh this is beautiful!! Love your watercoloring!!

Leslie Hanna said...

You and I have the same allergy! But you've made a fabulous card here. Love the blue & gold!

Jean said...

Your watercoloring is terrific - nice color choice for the die cut sentiment.

Virginia L. said...

Cat, this card's got drama and great effect! Lovely indeed! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge!

Greta said...

Wowzer--I love this card, Cat! Sure can't tell you have any problem with white space!