Friday, January 16, 2015

Hope it was a surprise!

Last November, as I was going through blogs, I saw a Christmas card that I absolutely loved, and I unabashedly suggested in the comments, that the card should be sent to me.  Well, Leslie did just that!  The card arrived during my 3 weeks in California, and I did not realize it had arrived so I couldn't send a card back to her for the holidays.  I am surprising her with this card instead. 


Another late night crafting session for me, I was playing poker with my Dad online until Midnight.  I put some of my favorite elements on this card, embossing paste, heat embossing, layers, ribbon and a stacked die cut.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Die - Simon Say Stamp - Sending
Ribbon - Ellen Hutson
Dots - no clue
Stencil - Simon Says Stamp - Zig Zag Dots
Stamp - Simon Says Stamp - Sending Happy Thoughts
Paper - DCWV Shimmer
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Ink - (to color embossing paste)-Majestic Blue Versafine, Versamark
White embossing powder

1 comment:

Jeanne H said...

I absolutely love this card - the color, dots and zig zag dots! Now I have to get that stencil. Thanks for sharing.