Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lawnscaping White on White Challenge #95

During my last trip to California I picked up quite a few Lawn Fawn items.  So, I  have decided to check out the Lawnscaping challenge blog.  The current challenge is White on White and is open through Wednesday December 10, 2014. I am entering this card in that challenge.



I added some snow and glitter using a stencil and some Distress Glitter.  Then I gathered three Lawn Fawn dies - Tag you're it, Scripty Joy, and Stitched Snowflakes. I cut them all out of some white shimmer cardstock by Bazzill and layered the snowflakes and the sentiment on the tag.  This was then placed on the card base with 1/8th inch foam tape.  A bit of white thread was added to finish the tag.

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Monica Maier said...

Great job Cat! I still need to work on a card for this challenge and just got my hands on some of the Lawn Fawn Snowflakes! ;-) Thanks! Have a great day!

Betty said...

love how you designed the tag on the card - just so unique and very pretty!!

Jean said...

Great design and wonderful use of the products!

Leslie Hanna said...

SUPER white-on-white card! This challenge is on my list for this weekend.

Tamara said...

Love your card! Very elegant
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
xx Tamara

Becca Cruger said...

Cat, this is beautiful! I love the off-kilter design you created. Great job! Thank you for leaving your kind comment on my grandma's tribute post. She was an amazing lady.

Barb Ghig said...

Love your take on this challenge, Cat! Your tag is so pretty, and I love how all the white elements are placed against your snowy, sparkly background! Such a pretty card!

Becky Sorensen said...

Very pretty.

Greta said...

Wonderful WOW card, Cat! Love how you trimmed the snowflake at the top of the tag & that JOY is one of my favorites--wish I'd bought it when I had it in my hand!

Audrey said...

So pretty! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Kristi said...

Pure beauty! Love the white on white!Just stunning!♥

Samantha Casey said...

Super pretty card! I love the layout! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card! i love the shimmer paper you used :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!