Friday, December 12, 2014

Just a bit of red

I have always had a soft spot for Hero Arts' adorable little reindeer (H5457). As I was looking through my embossing folders I came across one from Provo Craft that had similar curly bits that reminded me of the reindeer.



I thought they would make a nice card together.  I dry embossed the Tiffany folder onto a discarded 1/2 card base from DCWV. I heat embossed the reindeer in the middle and added a heat embossed AMuse sentiment from the Say it with Style set.  I couldn't resist punching out a small circle from a large piece of sequins for his nose.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

joy said...

Adorable!

Barb Ghig said...

How clever you are to notice the swirls on the embossing folder match those on the reindeer! I love the pretty shade of yellow on your panel and the white embossed image and sentiment is just perfect, Cat! Beautiful card!

Greta said...

Oh what a sweet card, Cat! That embossing folder is perfect with the darling little reindeer!

Leslie Hanna said...

Perfect pairing of embossing folder and stamp! And you punched a sequin? NICE!

Jean said...

Love the yellow and that reindeer!