Monday, October 27, 2014

Some Adorable Lawn Fawn

While visiting my Dad, we took a road trip to Orange County and some of our favorite shopping places. We even dropped by Stamp Fever. A great stamp store; they often have the latest and greatest--nice so you can see them up close. We timed it right as there was a Lawn Fawn event that day, and I was able to briefly meet Kelly Marie-she is as lovely and nice and friendly as you can imagine. She had a fun little make and take for us.  Lawn Fawn stamps were also on sale 15% off!  I did manage to pick up a few.

I really fell in love with the Spooktacular Stamp set and picked up the matching dies as well.  The images are smaller, and I really had to think about how to best use them on standard sized cards.  I colored them with copic markers, and added the Hero Arts tiny stars  background stamp for texture.  All the sentiments were heat embossed, love that raised feel. Backgrounds were colored with Distress inks.  I also used two more Lawn Fawn Dies, the Say Cheese and the Party Banners to add panel and reduce the focal area to match the stamped images.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Greta said...

Love the colors & what a neat starry background stamp--perfect for these! I'm partial to #2--wink!

Laura Norris said...

All of these are so cute Cat!! How wonderful that you got to meet Kelly of Lawn Fawn fame - what a nice treat. The starry skies BG is perfect for these too!

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, I do love this set! Such cute cards you've made with it!