Friday, October 31, 2014

Hey Pumpkin

This stamp by Simon Says Stamp is still among my favorites, and Hubs loves it too.  So I had to use it for his Halloween card.  I added a SSS die-cut heart covered in stickles to the center of that adorable pumpkin, just to add that extra bit of schmooze! The banner is from Lawn Fawn's Stitched Party Banners, the stars are Hero Arts Tiny Stars background stamp. I cut out my copic colored image and popped it up on the sentiment embossed banner.

Have a happy and safe Halloween!

5 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Adorable! What a great Halloweeny card!

Barb Ghig said...

This card just couldn't be cuter, Cat! I love this kitty and your color combo is fabulous!

Greta said...

Now that is one darling Halloween card, Cat! I bet hubs loved it!

Greta said...

Now that is one darling Halloween card, Cat! I bet hubs loved it!

Leslie Hanna said...

Love the added heart, and the starry background is perfect!