Friday, August 15, 2014

Love you bunches

I am so bummed that Stretch Your Stamps 2 is coming to a close. I more play day...but its a busy day for me, so I likely won't be playing.  I have to say these classes have been great, but it seems from the stenciling to the water coloring to this current class the lessons have been so exciting  in a renewed mojo kind of way. Such awesome talents sharing their visions.

Like many of the students, I was in AWE of Dawn Woleslagle's card session. The mixing of stamping and doodling is flat out Amazing!  If you have a chance you should check out her You Tube channel, she is a wonderfully creative artist. 

So on with my attempt at the style she presented for our Day 9 lesson focusing on floral builder stamps. I used More Fresh Cuts from WPlus9, with Brilliance Inks in Pearlescent -Coral, Sky Blue, and Lime green. My sentiment is from Jillibean Soup, and cardstock scraps from DCWV.  Card base is Stampin Up whisper white.

Off to work on day 10  homework. Its going to be a two post morning.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Kathy Palmer said...

I love your sketchy outlines and use of color! Beautiful!

Darnell said...

Thanks for sharing all your fabulous homework, Cat!! I think this card goes to the head of the class! It's magnificent!! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Hanna said...

This came out AMAZING! I just watch Dawn and don't even try to mimic her.

Greta said...

This is amazing, Cat--love your outlines & colors! I can't even do a doodled frame, but I sure admire those who can!

Barb Ghig said...

OMGosh, Cat...You did an amazing job on this technique! Your card is so pretty!
I've really enjoyed seeing all of the cards you created for homework...you Ace'd it!!!