Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Just a bit further


http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/insider/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/IN_participant.png

I love these classes at Online Card Classes, and I could not resist taking this quick 4 day course all about the card insides. I have a few of my card making supplies here in California, and I am doing my best with homework.

I decided to try a pop-up card.  I made a card and then put together a pop-up for the inside. It took me a lot longer than I thought it would.  I think I am missing hubs and my east coast craft room...

There were so many video's and card examples the first day, it was fantastic.  Here is my card. Stamps and Dies from Simon Says Stamp.  Thanks for stopping by.

 /\ /\

(=';'=)

(")_(")~~Cat





9 comments:

Greta said...

I signed up for the class--your homework was a big part of why! So far only did Day 4 & love it! Your card is just stunning! I'll post mine in the morning. I think ep on paste is going to be addictive!

joy said...

This is beautiful, Cat! You really did some wonderful things with stencils from the class. Lovely colors you picked for this one.

Barb said...

Gorgeous results, Cat - wow! Beautifully done!

(P.S. Come by my blog for a lovely surprise!)

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! Look at the shine on this card! I love the color combo and that you used the mix on your sentiment! Great 'save' on your glob, too! Really beautiful card, Cat!

Karen Dunbrook said...

your card is awesome...well done.

Leslie Hanna said...

This is gorgeous! I'm so jealous you got the embossing to work. Sigh. And there are no mistakes in stamping - only opportunities for embellishment. Nice save!!! :)

Jean said...

Just stunning! I need to go back and watch the videos for this day. This is gorgeous!

Sally said...

Beautiful embossing, Cat, and such an elegant card! Gorgeous mix of colors. I just signed up for the class and will be practicing just as soon as Valentines are finished.

Darnell said...

You've done such an amazing job with the stenciling class, Cat, and this one is really a WOWZA representation! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell