Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I love a bargin

So while I was out getting groceries and running household errands, I popped into JoAnn's to get some fabric. While I was there I went to the stamp area since it is National Craft Month, there had to be some sales. I came across a TPC studio set that was clearance marked at 2.97...now how could I go wrong at that price.  I liked that there were 4 sentiments, a shadow image, and a line image. Possibilities...

I love grey and yellow together. I broke out my two favorite Hero Arts mid-tone shadow inks in Butterbar and Charcoal and went to work.  Some  satin and organza ribbon, some pearls colored yellow and here is the finished card.   

Thanks for stopping by.
 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat 


2 comments:

Kristi said...

Cat,
Heck yeah on that bargain! Those stamps are gorgeous and what a price! I love what you did with them! Great work!


[[hugs]]
Kristi♥

sheza said...

That was a great steal. Your card is great!