Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Family Valentines

I finally got some Valentine's made to send out to family late last week.   I had been lamenting that I did not get them done in time to mail them to Loveland, Colorado to have them hand stamped and sent out from there. 

Hubs suggested we drive to Loveville, MD to mail the cards. So we took a road trip and found this tiny postal outpost in a trailer. Not happy just dumping them in the mail bin, I went inside and asked if they had any sort of special post mark for Valentine's.  It turns out they did, so I left the cards there (including one for hubs and I just to see the mark).
Two days later we got it back, and it had cupids and a heart.  I had run out of love stamps, and had just put a celebrate on the one coming back to us, but you can see the mark here.  I think it adds just a bit extra to the Valentine. 
 
The Valentines all use Hero Arts Shadow inks in either Red Royal or Bubble Gum or both, papers are from Pinecone Press or Reminisce, the stamp set is Stampin Up You Are Loved.


Thanks for stopping by.
 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat

No comments: