Friday, November 16, 2012

Mojo Monday # 267

Hi.  I decided to try another Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  The sketch is interesting. There  are alot of elements, and I am using an A2 card base.  I decided to go with some patterned papers for the panels.  I switched things up a bit, because I put the center panel on the card upside down...then my sentiment stamp just needed to go in another direction.  I'm just gonna call it creative license!


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X4H4fEwvyfU/UKA9wSsmWUI/AAAAAAAALEs/bQxg0eGTxa8/s1600/Mojo267Sketch.gif
Papers are DCVW, Image Stamp is Heartfelt Creations, sentiment stamp is Hero Arts, die is Spellbinders, flower is Sandylion, ribbon is Offray, punch is Martha Stewart, copics to color, memento ink for stamping, recollections clear embossing powder, and distress ink. 

Thanks for stopping by.


 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat









1 comment:

MS said...

Love how you took the creative lead and did your thing! It's beautiful!