Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lucky Stars

I am playing with emboss resist techniques. I am trying to learn the technique.  

Here I have used the chevron background stamp by Hero Arts and clear embossed it. I then used some distress ink to provide contrast and show the pattern.  Then I decided to stamp stars all over the extra bits of the piece I embossed. Instead of a fourth square, I stamped the sentiment (set also by Hero Arts.) 

This card is going to Hubs, he is on deadline the next two weeks, so I think it will get there before he reads the blog. Fingers crossed!

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

 /\  /\

(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hi, Cat! What a fabulous card! Your husband will love it! The resist technique is one of my favorite techniques, and you've used it so beautifully.