Saturday, November 24, 2012

Congrats, Squares

Our nephew just started his first full time job, in his chosen career field, after obtaining his Bachelor’s degree earlier this year.  Hubs and I thought that deserved a card.  

I made this a simple “Guy” card with graphic shapes-the Squares background from Hero Arts was just perfect.  I stamped with Versamark and heat embossed in blue. Then cut it out along the diagonal so that I would have squares, instead of the diamond shapes produced by this stamp used in a traditional manner. I found a sticker sentiment that was perfect for this informal card. 

I hope he likes it, to make sure there might have been just a bit of green inside too!

Thanks for stopping by.

 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat

Ink: Versamark
Stamp: Hero Arts CG453 Square Pattern
Cardstock: Recollections White
Embellishment: Doodlebug Sticker
Embossing: Blue Stampendous EP
Card Size: 4.25” x 5.4”

1 comment:

Melissa Shea said...

Congrats to your nephew! He'll love the card. I love the card!!