Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mojo Monday

I made this card for the Mojo Monday 261 Contest. Check it out and play along. This sketch is provided as the contest inspiration.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cLYRuMOY5aY/UGjQ3x3eVKI/AAAAAAAAKCI/c6AYB3flD9Y/s1600/Mojo261Sketch.gifI have been wanting to use this Unity Stamp Company stamp for a while, but never came up with a design. I'll  be leaving for California on Saturday, so this one is a great card for me to leave for hubs to find once I have gone.  I like to leave him cards to find during the first few days of our separations.  Especially since it takes the post office about 4 days to get a card across the country.

I had to free hand draw/cut the larger circle, none of my dies were big enough. Spellbinders were used for the smaller circles. Spectrum Noir markers were used to color the mailbox. London Fog Memento Ink was used to shade the interior. The tumbling letters are popped up with dimensional foam dots. The card blank was dry embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by.


 /\ /\

(=';'=)

(")_(")~~Cat

1 comment:

sheza said...

LOVE the cute mailbow with the love letters! Greatjob.